Lady Titan Athletic 2017-18 Paperwork, U.I.L. and Athletic Trainer InfoWe are committed to making sure our athletes are healthy now and in the future.***In order to participate in athletics the proper paperwork must be completely filled out and turned in to Coach Reyes and cleared by our Athletic Trainers before they will be able to participate in anyU.I.L. extra-curricular activity.Sports PhysicalsClick on link below to download the form that must be used and taken to doctor when you receive your physical.***If your child wears contacts of glasses, please make sure they bring them to the appointment or they will not be cleared and you will still be charged for the appointment.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Local offices where you can take your Athletes:
- Williamson County & Cities Health Department: $30.00
100 W. 3rd St.
Georgetown, TX 78626
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Alternating Monday until 7pm
CATASTROPHIC INSURANCE PAYMENT
- Next Care Georgetown, TX - $35.00
G.I.S.D. Online FormsAll forms need to be filled out completed and submitted before your athlete can be cleared. Please click on the link below to get started.
- $10 - Football & $5 for all other sports
- Please turn in to Coach Reyes
- All students participating in athletics (including try-outs) in Georgetown ISD must purchase a catastrophic insurance police arranged by the school district.
- Generally, this blanket policy pays for medical expenses which exceeds $25,000 per occurrence.
U.I.L Eligibility Policies
- If you child has more than one last name, please list all of them. Their name needs to match how it is written on their report card.
- If you create an account you will be able to log in and see what your athlete still needs to complete or if they are cleared.
- Since we are close to the beginning of the school year, it might take a while for your actual physical to show up as cleared, but your coach should be able to let you know if their physical is complete.
The University Interscholastic League (U.I.L.) is the governing body for student athletics & extracurricular activities in Texas, and requirements regarding student eligibility to compete in varsity interscholastic U.I.L. events is posted below.East View Training ProgramATHLETIC TRAINING ROOM HOURMORNING AFTERNOON
MONDAY 7:30 AM-8:20 AM AFTER PRACTICE-6:00 PM FIELD HOUSE TRAINING ROOM)
TUESDAY 7:30 AM-8:20 AM AFTER PRACTICE-6:00 PM FIELD HOUSE TRAINING ROOM)
WEDS 7:30 AM-8:20 AM AFTER PRACTICE-6:00 PM (FIELD HOUSE TRAINING ROOM)
THURSDAY 7:30 AM-8:20 AM AFTER PRACTICE-5:30 PM (FIELD HOUSE TRAINING ROOM)FRIDAY 7:30 AM-8:20 AM CLOSEDSATURDAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
** NO TREATMENT DURING ATHLETIC PERIODS**