Degrees and Certifications:
BA - Social Studies Education M.Ed. - Kinesiology, Sports, & Recreation
- 2007 Graduate of Wimberley High School.
- Henderson State University; Arkadelphia, Arkansas (2007-2009)
- Graduate of Southeastern Oklahoma State University; Durant, Oklahoma (2011), Social Studies Edcuation
- Graduate of Hardin Simmons University; Abilene, Texas (2013), M.Ed. in Kinesiology, Sports, & Recreation
- 4 years of teaching experience (Troup High School, Weatherford High School, & Georgetown High School)
This is my first year at Georgetown High School. I am teaching 4 periods of World Geography. I coach Wide Receivers for the football team in the Fall and coach baseball in the Spring.
I feel fortunate to be here, and looking forward to working with the outstanding students and faculty!!
Class/Course InformationRoom 223World Geography
ScheduleA Days:1 - Athletics2 - World Geography3 - World Geography4 - Eagle Time5 - AthleticsB Days:6 - Athletics7 - World Geography8 - World Geography9 - Eagle Time10 - Athletics