Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree Math/Physics Certified Applicator in Pest Control
I attended The University of Hawaii and graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor's degree in Math and Physics. I have taught all levels of math. I own and coach a select softball organization and have my Certified Applicator's License in pest control. I want to welcome all GHS students and look forward to a great year.
1. 2 Composition books (70-100 pages each) 4. Box of Tissues
2. Sharpened pencils/Blue or black pens/Red pens 5. 1 pkg. odor-free black dry erase markers (color optional)
3. 1 Pocket Folder with brads 6. Package of AA Duracell alkaline batteries – at least 4Optional: TI-84+ or TI-83+ graphing calculator for home use. (This is the one we use in class.)
1. RESPECT yourself, others, and property: I believe respect is the most important element of a great learning environment. This includes adhering to all school rules.
2. BE PREPARED and Prompt: Bring completed assignments to class. It will be counted late if you turn it in after I ask for it. Be in your seat ready to begin when the bell rings.
3. MAKE A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION: This includes being on task and following all school rules.Regular Bell SchedulePeriod Start End1st UIL 8:30 am 9:30 am (11 min passing)Academic 8:45 am 9:35 am (6 min passing)2A/2B 9:41 am 11:11 am3A/3B 11:17 am 1:22 pm4A/4B 1:28 pm 2:58 pm5th Academic 3:04 pm 3:54 pmUIL 3:04 pm 4:04 pmA Lunch B Lunch C LunchA lunch 11:17 – 11:47 B Lunch 12:08 – 12:38 C Lunch 12:52 – 1:22
ScheduleA - Day1st Period - Alg. 12nd Period - PLC3rd Period - Alg. 14th Period - Alg. 15th Period - PLCB - Day1st Period - Alg. 12nd Period - PAP Alg. 23rd Period - PAP Alg. 24th Period - PAP Alg. 25th Perod - PLC