- coordinates the exchange of information with media outlets through news releases and interviews.
- coordinates the exchange of information with parents and the general public though the District website, electronic newsletter, social media feeds, printed materials, and in-person presentations.
- coordinates the exchange of information with parents and the general public in an emergency situation using all District communication tools.
- develops and implements public information policy and procedures.
- coordinates employee discounts with participating business.
- coordinates flyer and coupon distribution at District campus and office locations.
Suzanne MarchmanExecutive Director of School and Community Engagement & Communications512-943-5000 EXT 6007
- develops marketing programs and materials that best promote a favorable image of the district and its activities.