Welcome to Girls Athletics!!! We are very excited to work with your athlete during the 2018-2019 school year!
All athletes must have the following completed BEFORE the first day of school in August:
- GISD UIL Physical/Medical History form: (Only GISD UIL Physical Forms will be accepted). The medical history section must be filled out completely and signed by both the parent/guardian and the student. The physical section must be completed by a physician and dated after May 1st, 2018. This form can be download after May 1st at www.georgetownisd.rankonesport.com. The form must be turned in to Coach Schreiber. Please do not drop it off at the front desk. You may choose to complete your athlete's physical at your primary care doctor, or a local clinic.
- $5 for Catastrophic Insurance: $5 dollars must be turned in with the completed physical to Coach Schreiber
- Electronic Forms: Please visit www.georgetownisd.rankonesport.com to fill out the remainder of the required forms. These forms must be filled out after May 1st, 2018. You will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email when the forms are complete. If you do not, please go back to see what you missed.
Follow the link to fill out your electronic forms!!
Your athlete will not be eligible to participate in the Lady Falcon Athletic Program unless all steps are completed. Failure to complete these steps before the first day of school might result in missing volleyball tryouts. Schedules will be changed from Athletics to PE if these steps are not completed by Thursday, August 23rd.
Please follow the link to register for 2018 summer camps:
We highly encourage our athletes to register for the Benold and Forbes Summer Strength and Conditioning Program (Under GHS summer camps)
- Remind app: to download, text @fmsgirlsa to 81010
- Follow us on Twitter: @fmsgirlsath
- Please go to the Girls Athletic page for 2018-19 Athletic Information