Please visit the following links to see the uniforms selected and the accompanying size guides. Please e-mail Ms. Rowles sizes for your girl(s) by Monday, October 9th so that uniforms may be ordered ASAP.
As a side note, the 2nd installment of dues are due October 15! The majority of this portion goes to pay for uniforms, etc.
- Our remind code is @dg9eea. Text this message to 81010 to join the group. I highly recommend both dancer and parent/guardian join! J
- Please contact Ms. Rowles at firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY questions you may have! I have classes and meetings nearly all day, so phone is not a great option for communication.
- Mandatory practices are Mondays until 5:25. Dancers should change in the restrooms and meet outside of Ms. Rowles’s room (A104) until she returns from bus duty. Best behavior is expected! Managers will take attendance at this time and girls should stretch while they wait in the hall. We will move to the small gym, cafeteria, or other practice location after. Please remember our tardy policy and be prompt at pickup time. Three or more late pickups may result in a dancer being asked to leave the team.
- For the time being, there will be an “open gym” for girls in Ms. Rowles’s room Thursday mornings from 8:05-8:35. Girls are welcome to come in and stretch or practice during this time as well. We do not currently have a space reserved, so they will report to room A104. This is NOT a mandatory practice, but it is an option so that girls who need additional practice can have it. Dancers must have dances memorized and ready to go for all performances, so anyone struggling is encouraged to attend. As the season progresses, we may end open gym or add an additional practice, depending on the needs of the team and staff/facility availability. Any changes will be communicated to dancers and their families as soon as possible.
- Fees are $240. The first ½ was due September 18th. Please get this in as soon as possible so we can pay our choreographer and order uniforms. Girls will not receive their uniforms, poms, etc. until fees are paid. The second installment is due October 15th or as soon as you can J Girls will not be able to perform with the group without their uniforms and poms once they are in and size-checked. Checks can be made out to Forbes MS Dance. Please e-mail Ms. Rowles at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding payment.
- Lastly, a quick reminder about grades and behavior. Per the GISD Dance Constitution, grades and behavior will impact a dancer’s eligibility to perform, be on the team, etc. STAY ON TOP OF YOUR WORK AND BE A LEADER IN THE CLASSROOM! See the Dance Constitution on the FMS Dance page if you have any questions.
Let’s have an awesome first season!!