Benefits & Insurance
GISD provides a comprehensive benefits package to employees.GISD offers a choice of health insurance plans and dental care plans. Additionally, employees may choose life insurance, disability insurance, and cafeteria plan payroll deductions. All employees contribute to the Texas Teacher's Retirement System and are eligible for benefits under that plan. They may also contribute to a personal 403(b) retirement account.New hires have 30 days from the date of their hire to choose their benefits coverage on Benefit Solver. Regular employees may elect to change their supplemental and medical coverage during the district's annual open enrollment periods each year on Benefit Solver.
For more information about GISD benefits, visit the links in the side bar, or contact:Ashley Smith
Benefits & Leaves Coordinator
Georgetown ISD603 Lakeway Drive
Georgetown, TX 78628
512-943-5000 Ext 6092
Need To Access Your Benefit Information?
No problem. Log into Benefit Solver to discover your personal benefit information.
With this access discover:
- Your monthly benefit expenses
- Review/update your beneficiaries
- Review/update your dependents
- Because qualifying life events are regulated by the IRS, we cannot allow employees to add/drop dependents from medical coverage options on Benefit solver without completing the qualifying life event paper work.
- Your coverage tier (employee only, employee + child(ren), employee + spouse, employee + family)
- Which plan you're enrolled in (Medical - Scott & White, TRS HD1, TRS ActiveCare 2? Dental - high or low plan?)
Forgot Your Benefit Solver Username or Password?
We're here to help. Once you log onto the website, there is a forgot password or user name link option. This option is there in case a username or password is forgotten. In order to complete the first "forgot password or user name" page, enter the company key as georgetown (case sensitive), and proceed with prompts.