Dyslexia Specialist/Varsity Cheer Coach
Dyslexia Interventionist/Varsity Cheer Coach
Georgetown High School
Phone: 943-5100 x 7046
My Education & Teaching Background:
* Bachelor of Arts Degree from Louisiana State University - Geaux Tigers!
* Basic Language Skills/Dyslexia Credentials - Rawson Saunders Institute
* Special Education PK-12, Generalist EC-4, and English as a Second Language
* 12th year in Georgetown ISD
* 16 years of teaching experience
A little bit about me:
I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. My husband Kade and I made the move to Austin in 1996. With the arrival of our first child in 1999, we decided to build a home in Georgetown. We have two beautiful daughters. Lauren (18) is a freshman in college and a graduate of GHS, she enjoys watching Aggie football. Sarah (14) is a freshman at GHS, she enjoys soccer, playing the cello, and riding horses. In my free time, I enjoy attending GHS sporting events, swimming, reading, watching LSU and Texas A&M sports and of course spending time with my family and two crazy dogs (Ginger & Sunny).
Eagle Fight Never Dies!