Credit RecoveryThis course allows students to regain lost or missing credit(s) using a self-paced computer software program called A Plus.
Steps to an A Plus Lesson
- Pretest-10 question test. If you score 80 or better you get the apple and you get to skip the rest of the lesson. HINT: Take notes over the pretest and lookup missing answers.
- Notes-Take notes during the lesson because you can use the notes on the Mastery Test. You must be in the lesson a minimum of 7 minutes.
- Practice Test-10 question test. The purpose is to test yourself to see if you’re ready for the Mastery Test. If you do well, move to Mastery Test. If not, take more notes in the lesson. HINT: Take notes here.
- Mastery Test-10 question test. You need a 70 or better to get the apple.
- Essay-DO NOT DO THIS SECTION. SEE TEACHER.
Helpful VideosAlg I Sem 2