2018 FALCON TRACKTonight's (March 22nd) track meet will be held at Elgin HS(14000 county Line Rd., Elgin Tx 78628)Field events begin at 4:30pm, 2400m @ 4:45 pm,all other running will begin around 6:00 pm.Track Information:To Participate for the 2018 Track & Field Season one must be;
Eligibility requirements to participate in Athletics:
- Academically Eligible
- Complete Medical and Physical History Form
- Pay Catastrophic Insurance ($5)
- Complete Online Paperwork (RankOneSport)
The following items must be on file in the athletic trainers office to be cleared for the 2017-2018 school year.
1) Physical and Medical History Form (GISD has combined this onto one form), submit to GHS Athletic Training Office
2) Catastrophic Insurance Payment is $5.00 (submit to GHS Athletic Training Office)
3) Online Paperwork @ http://georgetownisd.rankonesport.com (Parent Login)
Full details about each requirement as well as the online paperwork can be found at http://georgetownisd.rankonesport.com (PARENT LOGIN) . The combined physical/medical history form is also available on this website. We highly encourage parents to use the form we have provided on the website.