2017 FALCON TRACKTrack Practice BeginsFebruary 8th 20177th Grade 7:15 am (Be present by 7 am)8th Grade 3:45 pm /or Immediately After SchoolTrack Practice before Feb. 27th
Monday- Thursday/ Off on Friday
Track Practice after Feb. 27th
*On Mondays that we don’t have Track & Field meets, WE WILL PRACTICE!!!To Participate for the 2017 Track & Field Season one must be;
Eligibility requirements to participate in Athletics:
- Academically Eligible
- Complete Medical and Physical History Form
- Pay Catastrophic Insurance ($5)
- Complete Online Paperwork (RankOneSport)
The following items must be on file in the athletic trainers office to be cleared for the 2016-2017 school year.
1) Physical and Medical History Form (GISD has combined this onto one form), submit to GHS Athletic Training Office
2) Catastrophic Insurance Payment is $10.00 for football, $5.00 for all other sports (submit to GHS Athletic Training Office)
3) Online Paperwork @ http://georgetownisd.rankonesport.com (Parent Login)
Full details about each requirement as well as the online paperwork can be found at http://georgetownisd.rankonesport.com (PARENT LOGIN) . The combined physical/medical history form is also available on this website. We highly encourage parents to use the form we have provided on the website.