Eduphoria is a suite of software used in Georgetown ISD for multiple purposes. The component programs of Eduphoria used district-wide include:
- Eduphoria Aware - Track and analyze student testing data
- Eduphoria Forethought - Curriculum documents and lesson plan creation. Use of Forethought for lesson planning is required at some but not all campuses.
- Eduphoria HelpDesk - Request assistance with malfunctioning technology equipment or technology training
- Eduphoria PDAS - Employee evaluations
- Eduphoria Workshop - Professional learning workshop registration
As an employee, when you log in to the GISD Eduphoria web portal, you will have access to all of the Eduphoria component programs appropriate to your job function. Your Eduphoria username and password are the same as your GISD computer username and password.