***For your protection and to maintain social distancing, please email school registrar email@example.com to make an appointment for your student's registration. Thank you.
Welcome to Forbes Middle School!!
2020-2021 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
If you have questions or problems with Skyward Family Access, contact GISD helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-943-5005 for assistance.
When enrolling a student for the first time in GISD you will need to complete 3 steps: (1) Online Pre-enrollment application (2) Register Online (3) Registration Confirmation/ Forbes MS Registrar will contact you to confirm new student registration.
If more information is needed, or all the required documents were not received, you will be asked to set up an appointment to come in to complete your registration. Click on the links below to start the registration process.
What documents will I need for enrollment? **Gather all required documents ready to upload during online registration.
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Social security card, if available.
- Government-issued, photo ID for the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- Current immunization record.
- Current proof of residency in GISD (rental agreement, recent utility bill (gas, water, electricity), property tax statement, signed purchase contract). *Proof of Residency: At the time of registration, parents/guardians will be asked to provide proof of residency dated within the last 30 days. Documents that are provided should reflect the parent/legal guardian's name and street address.
- Withdrawal record from the previous school.
- Most recent report card and/or transcripts.
Please, let me know if you require any additional information.