Installing Google Chrome Extensions: Video Instructions
Get LESS email from Google Classroom: Turn off Google Classroom Notifications
- BrainPop: login to BrainPop through Classlink first. Then you will be able to click on a link.
- Discovery Ed: login to Discovery Ed through Classlink first. Then you will be able to clink on the link.
- Studies Weekly: login to Studies Weekly through Classlink first. Then you will be able to clink on the link.
- Words that are underlined in blue (link): Click those words and it will take you to a video.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional technology help.
Special Education: For students receiving Special Education services, your student’s Case Manager will contact you directly for additional activities to meet your child’s IEP goals. This link provides additional resources for parents to utilize online resources as they see fit.
GISD Special Education Learning activities document
Dyslexia: For students receiving dyslexia services, your student’s Dyslexia Specialist will contact you directly with your login information to www.Nessy.com. If you need help please don’t hesitate to email them.
Gifted/Talented: For students receiving GT services, Mrs. Schultz will contact you directly for additional activities and programming.
Welcome to the 4th Grade Website
On this website you will find information pertaining to the 4th grade for the 2019 – 2020 school year.You may also visit our individual teacher pages (on the left) to find contact information for our team members.
Multiplication strategies have changed!Below is a short video explaining how our students are using the multiplication strategies that are currently being taught.