- coordinates the exchange of information with media outlets through news releases and interviews.
- coordinates the exchange of information with parents and the general public through the District website, electronic newsletter, social media feeds, printed materials, and in-person presentations.
- coordinates the exchange of information with parents and the general public in an emergency situation using all District communication tools.
- develops and implements public information policy and procedures.
- coordinates flyer and coupon distribution at District campus and office locations.
- develops marketing programs and materials that best promote a favorable image of the district and its activities.
For more information about flyer distribution, public information, volunteers and mentors, partnerships and media guidelines, visit the Community section on our website.