Georgetown is a wonderful place to live, learn, and work; our community spirit is one of our greatest assets. Partnerships allow us to connect our enthusiasm, resources and volunteers with our students and schools.
The Georgetown ISD Office of Community Engagement and Communication helps to facilitate partnerships that best match community resources with identified needs in the school district. These partnerships are designed to support the district’s mission, vision, strategic plan, and Learner Profile.New PartnerExisting Partner
Please note that while you might be an existing partner with GISD, we have implemented a new system and process. Some partners are in our system and some have not been yet added. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need more information.
There are three steps throughout this new partner process that include the following:
- Partner Prosposal
- This is a form to collect details about your proposed partnership.
- After completing the proposal, we will review those details. Upon approval, you should receive an email to register as a partner in our MVPS system. **Please be sure to check your spam folder and make sure delivery from the domain from which the email was sent (ezcommunicator.com) is not being blocked.
- Partnership Registration
- In this registration, you will enter your details, your organization's details and can upload a 150x150pixel logo for our Partnership Directory.
- Partner Account Activation
- This will make your profile active in our system
We will communicate with you throughout this process, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for your patience as we carefully review partnership proposals.
*If you are a partner with multiple programs at GISD, please fill out a partnership packet (proposal, registration) for your main Organization. Let us know in the Partnership Proposal form that you have multiple programs within your Organization. For example, please use "Organization name - organization program" when you're completing the Proposal form.
Decisions regarding partnerships and programs are made by committee, in accordance with district guidelines and in alignment with GISD’s mission, vision, and strategic plan. This process can take up to 8 weeks. An application for partnership does not guarantee acceptance.
Questions? Please email connect@georgetownisd.
org or call us at 512-943-1890.
- Partner Prosposal
Current Georgetown ISD Community Partners:
- A+ Federal Credit Union
- Assistance League of Georgetown Area
- Backpack Buddies
- Boys and Girls Club
- Celebration Church
- City of Georgetown Parks and Recreation
- Education Connection
- Family Connection
- Georgetown Education Foundation
- Georgetown Police Department
- Georgetown Public Library
- Georgetown Symphony Society
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Girls Empowerment Network
- Helping Hands Tutoring
- Little Rams Soccer Program
- Patriot Driving Academy
- Pet Partners of Sun City, TX - Read/Walk Dog Program
- Pet Partners of Sun City, TX - Crisis Relief
- Rotary of Sun City
- Simple Sparrow
- Southwestern University
- Sun City Georgetown Kiwanis Literacy Program
- Sun City Kiwanis Service Programs
- Texas Science Education Foundation
- The Caring Place
- The Georgetown Palace Theatre
- The Georgetown Project - Bridges to Growth
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The Locker
- The Playful Child Foundation
- The Science Mill
- The Rotary Club of Georgetown
- United Way
- Williamson County Children's Advocacy Center
- Williamson County Sheriff's Office
- Zoot Pet Hospital