Principal Profile: Dr. Dave Denny
- Bachelor of Science from Texas A & M
- Masters of Science from East Texas State
- Doctor of Education, Texas A & M
Dr. Denny has been an educator for over 30 years. This is his third year with Georgetown ISD as principal of East View High School. He was principal of Thorndale High School for seven years before coming to Georgetown. In addition, he was an administrator with Conroe ISD at Caney Creek High School for six years and served two years as assistant principal at Lake Dallas ISD, including filling in as acting high school principal for the final three months of school. Mr. Denny taught science for over 15 years.Mr. Denny is married to Melanie Denny, Financial Director of Williamson County. They have two sons, Davis and Devin. His interests include reading, movies, sports, and all things Aggie maroon and white.
Maps & Directions: EVHS
- If coming from I-35: Take the Highway 29/University Avenue exit and travel east on Highway 29/University Avenue approximately 4.7 miles. The campus will be on on the right side of Highway 29/University Avenue, one mile east of the 130 Toll Road.
- If coming from the 130 Toll Road: Take the Highway 29/University Avenue exit and travel east on Highway 29/University Avenue approximately 1 mile. The campus will be on the right side of Highway 29/University Avenue.