Special Olympics for All Ages!
Special Olympics Texas offers year-round sports training and competition in 22 Olympic-type sports for children and adults.
The Georgetown ISD Special Olympics team, Head of Delegation - Charlotte Friemel, invites Special Olympians ages 8 - 22, to contact her at 512-818-7092, email@example.com.
For adult Special Olympians (ages 22 and older), there is the CenTex Rockets Special Olympics team. The CenTex Rockets meet in Georgetown and their Head of Delegation is Terri Stubblefield. To contact Coach Terri, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 817-825-3218.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIAL OLYMPICS, THE AREA 13 WEBSITE IS LOCATED AT: SOTX Area 13 Website
Forms required for Special Olympics participation:
- Introduction Letter for GISD Special Olympics Team
- Athlete Medical Form (Page 1), Athlete Medical Form (Page 2), Athlete Medical Form (Page 3)
- Athlete Physical (Medical Examiner)
- Further Medical Evaluation Form
- Athlete Profile Form (Page 1), Athlete Profile Form (Page 2)
- Family / Guardian Code of Conduct Agreement