State and Federal Accountability
Georgetown ISD's 2022 State Accountability Rating:
82 out of 100
For more detailed 2021-22 state accountability information for the district and campuses, visit TXschools.gov
GISD shares information about the district and individual campuses as primarily measured by student performance on STAAR, through multiple reports as required by law. The following reports are utilized across the state of Texas to communicate this performance:
- 2020-21 State of Texas School Report Card – Texas Legislature prepared by Texas Education Agency
- 2020-21 Federal Report Card – Federal Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 (ESSA)
- 2020-21 Texas Performance Reporing System (TPRS) - Texas Legislature prepared by Texas Education Agency (formerly called TAPR)
- 2019-20 GISD Accreditation Status: Accredited
- 2021-22 Accreditation Status not issued by the state in response to the COVID pandemic (Related Correspondence)
- Texas Education Agency Accreditation Status Matrix
While each of these reports have unique features, the reports provide similar information concerning student performance on the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®), as well as information on student enrollment, class size averages, and financial expenditures.
The information presented in each report depends on whether the school is an elementary, middle, or high school. Information about the state, the district, and the school are displayed as well as reporting by race/ethnicity and socioeconomic status of the students with at least two years of results where possible.
GISD 2020-2021 Annual Report
Each year, a wide range of performance information is combined to provide an Annual Report in a format specified by TEA. The Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) for the district and each campus are the primary components of the Annual Report. The report also includes the PEIMS Financial Standard Reports, campus performance objectives, a report of violent or criminal incidents, and information received from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) for each high school campus. This report is presented annually at a public hearing.
- Section 1: Texas Academic Performance Reports
- Section 2: Financial Reports
- Section 3: District Accreditation
- Section 4: District & Campus Performance Objectives
- Section 5: Report on Violence
- Section 6: Student Performance
- Section 7: Glossary