2019 Cross Country sign ups will be during the first week of school, practices will begin at 6:45 am Monday, August 26th.
Practice Schedule: Monday through Friday at 6:45 am/ 7th grade football players: 4:15-4:45
Mandatory Parent Meeting: Monday August 26th at 5:30
- Athletes should sign up with Coach Mancinelli
- All athletes must complete the following steps before they are eligable to participate
- GISD UIL Physical/Medical History form: (Only GISD UIL Physical Forms will be accepted). The medical history section must be filled out completely and signed by both the parent/guardian and the student. The physical section must be completed by a physician and dated after May 1st, 2018. This form can be download after May 1st at www.georgetownisd.rankonesport.com. The form must be turned in to Coach Schreiber. Please do not drop it off at the front desk. You may choose to complete your athlete's physical at your primary care doctor, or a local clinic.
- $5 for Catastrophic Insurance: $5 dollars must be turned in with the completed physical to Coach Schreiber
- Electronic Forms: Please visit www.georgetownisd.rankonesport.com to fill out the remainder of the required forms. These forms must be filled out after May 1st, 2018. You will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email when the forms are complete. If you do not, please go back to see what you missed.
Forbes Cross Country 2019