Forbes Girls Basketball 2019-20
2019-20 tryouts are scheduled for October 30th, 31st and November 1st.
- 7th grade will begin at 7:00 and will continue through 1st period
- 8th grade will begin 8th period and finish at 5:30
- Athletes will receive a sealed letter at the end of the day on November 1st. They are instructed to open the letter in private. Those who make the basketball teams will begin practice on Monday November 4th.
- There will be a Mandatory Parent meeting on Monday November 4th at 5:30 in the cafeteria. Each team member must have a parent representative in attendance.
- Normal practice times are:
- 7th grade practice will begin at 7:30,
- 8th grade practice will conclude at 5:15.
- Practices will continue daily throughout the season.
- If your athlete is injured, please consider taking her to see our trainers, Chad Henessey and Vanessa Redeaux at the GHS fieldhouse. The trainers see our middle school athletes at 7:00 am Monday through Friday after school begins. The trainers will provide rehab exercises and any restrictions that your athlete might have during her healing process. This is a free service provided to our athletes.
- If you choose to take your athlete to the doctor for any reason, please provide a doctor's note with a diagnosis and restrictions. Your athlete will not be cleared to resume activity until the coaches receive this information. Please download and use the GHS Physician form.
Last Modified on November 4, 2019