If you would like to change your student's information release restrictions at any time during the school year, including to allow the publication of their photo in a press release or campus yearbook, you may do so in Skyward Family Access. You also have access to update your releases during Online Returning Student Registration every spring and summer.
- Log into Skyward Family Access. (instructions for login here)
- Click on the Student Info tab on the left side of the screen. The Student Info page will appear.
- Click the link that says "Request Changes for Student Name" above the name of the school and then select the "Student Information" link from the drop-down that appears.
- The Student Information window will appear.
- Towards the bottom of the page, under Allow Publication of Student's Name for, you can select Yes or No for each release category shown.
- Selecting Yes for District allows your's student's name and photo to be used in the campus yearbook as well as other publications such as news releases.
- Click Save when done.