HOSA (Health Occupants Students America) - Future Health Professionals
Click here to Learn about Texas HOSA1 About Texas HOSA
BlOOD DRIVE - Friday, February 12th - 9:00am-3:00pm
* EVHS HOSA is hosting a blood drive! Come lend a helping arm and save local lives. It's easy, just click here to make an appointment ONLINE. We'll be stationed in the Student Parking (CTE) Lot (by the football field).
* If you have eligibility questions, check out We Are Blood's website. If you have more specific questions or would like assistance signing up, call We Are Blood at 512-206-1266.
* For questions specific to the EVHS HOSA drive, contact Mrs. Prewit (email@example.com) or Mrs. Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 512-943-1800.
* Remember ! Eat a full meal before donating and bring your photo ID. To donate, students must be 17 years old, 115 pounds, wear a mask, and bring a parent permission form.
1) Wednesday, October 14th, 8:00am or 4:00pm - HOSA first student meeting. Bring a pumpkin (any size) and we will paint the pumpkin and give to a local nursing home.
2) Saturday, October 24th from 2:00-5:00 - Trunk or Treat. Bring candy/toys/games/treats. Wear a fun costume!
Area 1 Spring Leadership Conference
Patient Care Technician Students