Want to get on a budget? Financial Pathway is for you.
Want to start saving for a car/house/boat/dog/child/
retirement? Financial Pathway can do that too.
Starting October 22, 2018, full-time GISD employees will be able to sign up for Financial Pathway, an online program made to help you get on the track to financial independence. Once you sign-up with the enrollment instructions, this free tool provided by TCG, you’ll be able to:
- Explore learning modules about everything from emergency savings to credit scores
- See where you spend your money with an account aggregator
- Get personalized professional advice on how to budget
This benefit is FREE to all full-time GISD employees. So don’t be like 70% of Americans! Get ready to hop on the path to financial wellness!
Did you Know:
- New hire can register after a 30-day processing period
- Employees who leave the District may continue to use the platform for one year
- GISD retirees can continue to use the platform after retirement
- Employees who do NOT want their information shared with TCG for this purposes may sign an "opt out" form, which is included in HR's new hire paperwork
- Employees who have previously signed an "opt out" form, can choose to opt back in at any time following a 30-day processing period by indicating in writing to HR that they want to override their previous election
- Full-time employees can contact a Financial Pathway Customer Service Representative at 1.833.777.6545.