Want to get on a budget? Financial Pathway is for you.
Want to start saving for a car/house/boat/dog/child/
retirement?Financial Pathway can do that too.
GISD full-time employees are eligible to sign up for Financial Pathway, an online program made to help you get on track to financial independence. Once you signup with the Registration Instructions, this free tool provided by TCG, will help you to:
- Explore learning modules about everything from emergency savings to credit scores
- See where you spend your money with an account aggregator
- Get personalized professional advice on how to budget
This benefit is FREE to all full-time GISD employees. Get ready to hop on the path to financial wellness!
Did you Know:
- New hires can register after a 30-day processing period
- Employees who leave the District may continue to use the platform for one year
- GISD retirees can continue to use the platform after retirement
- Employees who do NOT want their information shared with TCG for this purposes may sign an "opt-out" form, which is included in HR's new hire paperwork
- Employees who have previously signed an "opt out" form, can choose to opt back in at any time following a 30-day processing period by indicating in writing to HR that they want to override their previous election
- Full-time employees can contact a Financial Pathway Customer Service Representative at 1.833.777.6545
- Employees can also access the TCG Retirement Portal below for additional retirement information.
- This portal link contains everything employees in the district need to know about their retirement. There's information on the 403(b), 457(b), how to enroll in those plans, etc. There is even useful information in the RAMS retirement savings guide about TRS & Social Security. With this portal, you do not have to update the content every year going forward as we will have the capability of providing those updates on our end.