New Employee Information
Welcome to Georgetown ISD! We are so happy that you have joined our team!
Below you will find a curated list of resources that you might find helpful as you get to know Georgetown ISD.
Benefits, Insurance, & Perks
Technology Information for New Employees
Get to Know Your GISD-Issued Laptop
- Laptop Hardware Basics (Dell Latitude 5420) - power on, charger, find battery life, camera, USB/HDMI ports
- How to Login to the Laptop
- Windows 10 Start Menu - find & open programs, pin programs for easy access
- Connect to Your Home WiFi - connect to your home wifi, troubleshooting tips
- Log in to the Google Chrome Web Browser - how and why to log in to Chrome
- Software Center: Install GISD-Approved Software **NOTE: This must be done in a GISD building; this will not work offsite.
- Lock Your Laptop - Secure the data on your laptop every time you step away from it!
- How to Add a Personal Printer at Home [Video]
Important GISD Sites & Applications
- Log in to ClassLink
- What is ClassLink Single Sign-On? - Access all online resources in one location for employees and students
- Technology Service Desk
- Reset Your GISD Password Using SSRPM
- How to Reset Your Password [Video]
- Add a Printer
- How to Add a GISD Printer [Video] **NOTE: Do this at your campus. This must be done in a GISD building; this will not work offsite.
- Google Workspace - GISD's source for email and document creation/sharing
- Log in to ClassLink
How Can the Digital Learning Team Help You & Your Students?
- The Digital Learning Team's Webpage [Blog] - Your one-stop shop for all things digital learning
- Digital Learning and Innovation Hub - Bookmark this website because it's everything you need in ONE place!
- Digital Resources - Helpful tutorials and information for all of Georgetown ISD's supported technology and online systems; including Gmail, Eduphoria, Skyward, and much more!
- Vector Solutions - Employees must complete these courses to be compliant with state requirements
- Eduphoria Workshop - register for district professional development sessions
- Exempt staff are required to complete 24 hours of comp time for each school year. For questions concerning earning these hours, contact Joycelyn Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org