Phone: 512- 943-5100 ext. 7402
2019-2020 Class Schedule:
1st- Conference 1st- Conference
2A- Principles of HS 2B- Principles of HS
3A- Pharmacology 3B- Pharmacology
4A- Principles of HS 4B- Principles of HS
5th- Conference 5th- Conference
Conference Times: By appointment 1st and 5th periods A & B days
WELCOME! I am Jena Borho and I am very excited to be a teacher at GHS in the Health Science CTE program. I have been a Respiratory Therapist for 13 years working in the Seton network of hospitals. I am thrilled to bring my experience into the classroom and help with future health care professionals. I attended Texas State University and graduated in 2006 with a BS in Respiratory Care. My husband, Colter, and I are raising 3 amazing girls. Abby, Bailey and Casey are at the center of our world and we love every bit of it!! We have two dogs, one cat, lots of cows and one random donkey. In our spare time we all enjoy fishing, hunting, hanging out at the lake and spending some quiality family time. I also enjoy listening to podcasts, shopping and reading all sorts of books! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I am looking forward to this year and proud to be an EAGLE!
Pharm Tech students: To access online textbook click here:
To create Navigator + accounts:
- Launch your web browser.
- Go to http://navplus.paradigmeducati
- Click the Registration tab.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the enrollment code provided to you by your instructor.
- Click the Continue button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. Follow that email's instructions to complete your registration. Save this email, because you will later be prompted to enter the access code you received from Mrs. Borho
You can access your eBook at: