Welcome to Ms. Crowe's Website!
firstname.lastname@example.org 512-943-5100 EXT. 7156
Conference Times (By Appointment)- A & B Days 1:28-2:58
About Ms. Crowe
Hey y'all, I'm Marissa Crowe & I teach Child Developement & Floral Design here at Georgetown High School! Prior to starting my career at GHS, I taught English in Thailand for a year after I graduated from Texas State University in 2017.
I am an enthusiastic, animal loving, Harry Potter fanatic! When I'm not teaching, I enjoy hiking with my German Shepherd, and swimming at the Greenbelt.
I am so excited to start my career here in Georgetown! Please feel free to come by my room or shoot me an email anytime!
2019-2020 Class Schedule:
- Period 1A 8:45-9:35 - Child Development
- Period 2A 9:43-11:12 - Floral Design
- Period 3A 11:19-1:21 - Floral Design
- Period 4A 1:28-2:58 - Conference
- Period 5A 3:05-3:55 - Child Development
- Period 1B 8:45-9:35 - Child Development
- Period 2B 9:43-11:12 - Child Developement
- Period 3B 11:19- 1:21 - Floral Design
- Period 4B 1:28-2:58 - Conference
- Period 5B 3:05-3:55 - Child Developement