Welcome to Ms. Crowe's Website!
firstname.lastname@example.org 512-943-5100 EXT. 7156
About Ms. Crowe
Hey y'all, I'm Marissa Crowe!
I teach Child Development, Counseling & Mental Health and Principles of Human Services here at Georgetown High School! Prior to starting my career at GHS, I taught English in Thailand for a year after I graduated from Texas State University in 2017.
I am an enthusiastic, animal-loving, Harry Potter fanatic! When I'm not teaching, I enjoy hiking with my dogs Delilah & Linda with my fiance, Jamal.
I am a huge advocate for mental health & will do my best to be a support system for any kiddo that needs one! Please feel free to come by my room or send me an email anytime!
2022-2023 Class Schedule:
- Period 1A 8:40 - 9:30 - Child Development
- Period 2A 9:37 - 11:09 - Counseling & Mental Health
- Period 3A 11:16 - 1:24 - Counseling & Mental Health
- Period 4A 1:31 - 3:03 - Conference
- Period 5A 3:10 - 4:00 - Conference
- Period 1B 8:45 - 9:30 - Child Development
- Period 2B 9:37 - 11:09 - Child Development
- Period 3B 11:16 - 1:24 - Principles of Human Services
- Period 4B 1:31 - 3:03 - Principles of Human Services
- Period 5B 3:10 - 4:00 - Conference