Click Here: GISD Community Resource Guide
Haga clic aquí: GUIA DE RECURSOS COMUNITARIOS
The Georgetown Independent School District Community Resource Guide is meant to inform families and staff about institutions and services available in our local community. Georgetown ISD does not advocate or recommend any specific agency, program, or service. This information is supplied as a reference if you choose to use it. The list of service providers furnished to you by GISD includes persons who are believed to provide services to students. This list is assembled as a courtesy and is not a complete or comprehensive list of providers.
The District does not endorse or recommend any service provider, and no employee of the District is authorized to make any such endorsement or recommendation. The district has not investigated the background, qualifications, licensing status, criminal record status, abilities, fees charged, or results achieved by any service provider on this list. The District does not make any representation that any person on this list is competent or qualified, nor does the District make any representation that any person NOT on this list is NOT competent or qualified. BEFORE HIRING ANY PRIVATE SERVICE PROVIDER, YOU SHOULD INVESTIGATE AND SATISFY YOURSELF IN ALL PARTICULARS CONCERNING SUCH PERSON. FURNISHING THIS LIST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A REFERRAL OF THE STUDENT BY THE DISTRICT TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDER.
If you or someone you care about are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others please reach out immediately to any of the following:
- NEW: 24/7 mental health support line to help Texans experiencing anxiety, stress or emotional challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. People can call the Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 /7 1-833-986-1919
- Crisis Text Line: text "home" to 741-741
- Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Williamson County Mobile Outreach Team (MOT): (512) 864-8277
- 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room if you can get there safely