About Nurse Vineyard
Hello McCoy Bobcats!
Welcome to the 2023-24 school year! My name is Lindsay Vineyard and I am the Registered Nurse for McCoy Elementary. This is my 8th year at McCoy and my 13th year as a nurse. Before moving to the Georgetown area, I was a critical care dialysis nurse for 5 years in Lubbock, TX. I look forward to serving your family this year and am so happy you are at McCoy.
I was born and raised just outside Portland, OR and love traveling and spending time with family. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Health and Physical Education from Eastern New Mexico University in 2006 where I played volleyball. I earned my nursing degree in 2011 in Oregon and moved to TX shortly after.
My husband Chance and I have a fun, loving and active son Kyler, who turned 7 this past April! We love being a part of this community.
Please contact me with any questions you may have. I am more than happy to help!
Lindsay Vineyard, RN
McCoy Elementary School Nurse
- Scholars must be fever/vomit/diarrhea free for 24 hours, without medication, prior to coming back to school.
- Covid testing is not required for ill students returning to school but please contact Nurse Vineyard if your scholar tests positive for covid to discuss quarantine guidelines.
- Parents/guardians must drop off and pick up medication at the nurses office. Scholars are not allowed to transport medication.
- New permission forms/asthma action plans/allergy action plans must be completed each school year.
- Activity restrictions from doctors offices will pertain to both PE and recess.