- Parents must ensure they do not send a child to school on campus if the child has COVID-19 symptoms (as listed in this link) or is lab-confirmed with COVID-19, and instead should opt to receive remote instruction until the below conditions for re-entry are met.
- Staff and students should not enter campuses or district buildings if any of the following apply. The individual:
- Has been sick with symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 10 days. Symptoms include: feeling feverish or a measured temperature (100°F or higher), fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, cough, congestion, runny nose, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, headache, chills, sore throat, shaking or exaggerated shivering, significant muscle pain or ache, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea.
- Has a confirmed case of COVID-19, regardless of whether or not symptoms are present, within the past 10 days.
- Has been in close contact with a person with symptoms of or a confirmed case of COVID-19.
*If your student has any symptoms of COVID, they will be sent home unless assessment determines otherwise.