Samantha Virnig - Assistant Principal (M-Z)
My Education & Background
- I attended Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State) in San Marcos and graduated in May 1998 with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. My teaching certifications include self-contained elementary (PK-6), early childhood education (birth to 6), mathematics (4-8), ESL supplemental, and science (4-8).
- In December 2015, I graduated from Lamar University with a Master's in Educational Administration. I also have my Principal certification.
- I have been with Georgetown ISD at Tippit since 2007, when I started as a 7th grade math teacher. I taught 6th grade science from 2011-2016 and served as administrative intern from 2014-2016.
- I started my teaching journey in Del Valle at Hornsby-Dunlap Elementary. I have taught 5th grade math and science (98-99), 6th grade math and science (99-00) and 6th grade math (00-07).
- Born and raised in Southeast Texas (Sour Lake); graduated from Hardin-Jefferson High School in 1993.
- Moved to Central Texas in the fall of 1993 to attend SWT (Texas State); graduated in May 1998
- Enjoy swimming, hockey and trivia
- I'm a cat person!
- I love cooking, working in my yard, and doing projects in my house in Hutto, TX
Phone: 512-943-5040 EXT. 6416