Girls Basketball Team Information
7th Grade - Rachael Robertson, Coach
8th Grade - Amanda Reyes, Coach
We are looking forward to this upcoming 2020-2021 season and can't wait to get started in off-season. This year will look a lot different as previous years, because we will follow Covid safety guidelines. Our goal is to keep our students connected and working on their goals and the sports they love, while keeping them as safe as possible.
If your child will not be attending athletics class in person in order to attend off-season, we will be sending out basketball drills for them to practice at home. Please help us keep all our girls connected with their team by staying connected on SportsYou for updates. You may sign up and join us also, so that you can keep up to date with all activities and announcements.
- Download app to your phone:
- or log in to SportsYou.com
- Team Code: AV9TUTKQ
- **Please sign up for notifications, so you will receive updates. You can also direct message the coaches for all questions and communication.
2020-21 Season Tryouts:
- November 9th - 11th.
- Once tryouts and the season has began in order to be on the team, all students will need to attend Athletics class and basketball practice in order to participate in games.
- 8th grade: 7:00am - end of 1st period. (Doors open at 6:45)
- 7th grade: Last period - 5:15 pm
- Drop off and pick up TBD
Letters: to let each girl know privately if they made the basketball team.
- Will be handed out Wednesday after school at the learning stairs.
- Students are not allowed to open them until they get home with a parent.
- Please do not have them open with friends.
- This is a very tough decision for our coaching staff and we want to support all the girls the best way that we can.
Magic Fall League:
We are always excited to have our 6th - 8th grade Lady Titans who participate on Tippit teams for the Fall League with Austin Lady Magic! We also love all of our volunteer coaches who are usually former Titan & EV basketball players. Without them we could not gain the extra training and experience that they share for game knowledge and insight on to our EV Basketball program. We are not sure if this will be able to participate this year, but will let all families know when we know more.