To be eligible to remain in an athletic period, tennis class, or participate in any athletic team, all athletes must have the following items no later than August 21, 2023. Any athlete that does not meet these requirements will be removed from the class period, regardless of how it will affect their schedule. If you have obstacles to any of these requirements, please reach out ASAP so that we can try to help. If you are new to Wagner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help with these requirements or any questions.
Full clearance in Rank One: (It’s recommended that you create an account!)
- UIL Medical History Form
- This is completed online and is in addition to the physical form.
- Catastrophic Insurance Fee ($8 - All sports)
- This is a separate fee that is paid online under the Catastrophic Insurance Tab. You will need to complete the name and signature section and then click on “View Link Here: https://gisd.payments.school/insurance“ to pay the required fee.
- GISD Online Physical Athletic Paperwork
- This contains all of the UIL & GISD waivers/forms and will be completed online.
- Physical (FORM or QR Code Below)
- If you went to EVHS on a physical on May 10th, this will be done for you.If you do NOT see your physical on RankOne and you attended in May, please email email@example.com
- If you go to your own doctor, you will need to upload the physical on your own. The physical must be dated AFTER May 1, 2023.
All athletes enrolled in an athletic period or tennis class are required to wear a Wagner athletic uniform during the class period and in practices. We have decided to go back to our online store for ease of ordering. I apologize for the last minute change! CenTex Shirt is our uniform provider. There are two ways to purchase, online or in-store. You may purchase more than one set if you like. If you purchase online, clothes will be passed out in class after school starts. Uniforms need to be ordered online prior to August 1st. The online store is https://wagnergirlsathletics.
The online store is now live!!
Please order prior to August 1st to ensure your uniform arrives prior to the start of school.The store is located at 1911 N Austin Ave 103 Ste 103, Georgetown, TX 78626. Please do not write on your items, we will write names on all items. I would suggest calling ahead of time to confirm size availability. Students enrolled in regular P.E. do NOT need to purchase a uniform or a lock.
Other things to know as an athlete:
- We provide locks for all athletes. Please do not purchase a lock. You are only allowed to use checked-out locks in the athletic locker room.
- All athletes must have one set of clothes, but purchasing more is optional and highly recommended as we dress out daily.
- You do not need clothes/shoes on the first day of school. On the first day, you will be assigned lockers and locks. We will check all RankOne paperwork and hand out uniforms. On the second day of school, we will dress out.
- Returning athletes may wear last year's uniforms. However, incoming 7th graders must purchase a new set.
- Sweats are not required to be purchased but we recommend doing so. We will issue sweats to 7th and 8th-grade athletes but we cannot guarantee the correct size for everyone. It is best to purchase your own if you want the best fit. Wagner-issued or purchased sweats ARE required to be worn during colder months when we must go outside.
Students in PE are not required to purchase a uniform.
- UIL Medical History Form