Mrs. Mary Baugh
- Classes: AP Biology, Biotechnology I and Anatomy and Physiology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-943-8000, Ext. 8085
- Conference Times (By Appointment): A Days 1:30-3:00; B Days 11:20-1:30
- Tutorials: Monday-Friday 8:00-8:40 am , Afterschool 4:00-4:40 pm
- If the above times do not work for you, please see me to make other arrangements.
- Course Information: Students can find all required assignments for my classes as well as instructional reference materials in our online Google Classrooms. Parents, if you would like information about what we are studying in class, please ask your student to log in to Google Classroom and show you.
About Mrs. Baugh
Hi, I'm Mary Baugh and I currently teach AP Biology, Biotechnology I and Anatomy and Physiology at East View High School. I have been teaching at EVHS for five years. Prior to teaching at EVHS, I worked in the medical field at Southwewt Clinical Laboratories. I worked in this field for 25 years.
I graduated from the Texas Tech University in 1979 with a BS degree in Medical Technology. I moved to Georgetown Texas in 2002 and started working at Georgetown Ninth Grade Campus.
I am a mother of one, Jessica C and a grandmother of two, Ella and Wes.
When I'm not teaching, thinking about teaching, I am reading my favorite genres historical and science fiction.
2020-2021 Class Schedule
- Period 1A 8:45-9:40 - Conference
- Period 2A 9:40 - 11:15 Biotechnolgy I
- Period 3A 11:20 - 1:25 Biotechnolgy I
- Period 4A 1:30 - 3:00 Anatomy and Physiology
- Period 5A 3:05 - 3:55 AP Biology
- Period 1B 8:45-9:40 - Conference
- Period 2B 9:40 - 11:15 Anatomy and Physiology
- Period 3B 11:20 - 1:25 Anatomy and Physiology
- Period 4B 1:30 - 3:00 PAP Chemistry
- Period 5B 3:05 - 3:55 AP Biology