Welcome to GHS Football
We believe that public education is the foundation of our community. Football, as part of our overall extra-curricular athletic program provides an excellent vehicle for us to teach the value of good character and develop good citizens for our community.
Relationships are crucial to the success of our students and our program. We will strive to build positive relationships with each student in order to help them reach their full potential as young citizens of high character.
A growth mindset, ongoing evaluation, and adaptation are essential in the success of our football program and critical in our evolving and growing society.
Systems and Structures
Leadership development at all levels drives our performance as a district, and, viability as a thriving community. Intentional experiences and opportunity in our program will facilitate the growth of our students.
Students require customized, well-designed educational experiences that develop their unique interests and talents to create a success in their position group and their respective team.
Collaboration and Engagement
Collaborative environments that give voice and offer ownership to stakeholders are essential to meeting current and future needs in our community and our program.
- Media coverage
- Team photos
- And more
Meet our Coaches
- Ricky Beaty - Offensive Coordinator/QBs
- Jarrell Flores - Run Game Coordinator/Tight Ends
- Douglas Bond - Offensive Line
- David Durrell - Wide Receivers
- Kyle Gandy - Wide Receivers
- Colin Trulove - Running Backs
- David Patterson - Defensive Coordinator
- Jose Aguirre - Safeties/Assistant Head Coach
- Travis Kincheloe - Defensive Line
- Preston Taylor - Corners/Special Team Coordinator
- Robert Halm - Safeties