Counseling Services Release Form

  • If you would like to provide consent for your student to receive a variety of counseling services at any time during the school year, you may do so in Skyward Family Access. 
    • Log into Skyward Family Access.  (instructions for login here)
    • Click on the Online Forms button on the left side of the screen. A list of available forms will appear.
    • Click the link next to the Counseling Services Release form that says Fill Out Form. 

      Online Forms

    • The Counseling Services Release form will open. Select Yes for any services you wish your student to receive.
    • Click the button that says "Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2" at the bottom of the page when you are done.


    • Towards the bottom of the page, under Allow Publication of Student's Name for, you can select Yes or No for each release category shown. 
    • On the last page, click the button that says Submit Counseling Services Release.  Your form will be submitted.
    • Contact your student's counselor for any additional questions about counseling services.

    Submit Counseling Svcs Release