GEORGETOWN ISD HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
Coming January 4th! Please see information below with links to the consent forms and district information page.
Georgetown ISD is partnering with Lone Star Circle of Care to open the center, which will operate in the building that houses Richarte High School and the Georgetown High School Annex at 2295 N. Austin Ave.
The center will be staffed by a board-certified nurse practitioner, a behavioral health provider, and staff who can see visitors at the center for:
- Preventive health visits (well checks, immunizations, etc.)
- Sick visits
- Athletic physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury
- Follow-up and potential referral for serious illness or injury
- Chronic illness management (diabetes, asthma, etc.)
- Lab services and diagnostic testing, including rapid strep tests and flu tests
- Medical screenings (blood pressure, hearing, vision, scoliosis, etc.)
- Nutritional health education and counseling
- Behavioral health counseling and referrals
The clinic accepts most insurance plans including Medicaid, Medicare and CHIP. If you do not have insurance, a sliding fee scale is available according to household size and income.
All consent for treatment forms for students should be turned into me, the school nurse.