- Born and raised in Abilene, Texas
- Graduated from Southwest Texas State University in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in education and a specialization in physical education.
- Coached tennis, volleyball and girls basketball for Blanco ISD from 1995 – 2001.
- In 2001 was hired in Georgetown and coached tennis, and volleyball at Benold MS for 9 years.
- In 2010 Suzanne moved to Tippit MS and was the girl’s coordinator and coached cross country, girls’ basketball and track for 3 years.
- In 2013 she was hired to be the tennis coach at Georgetown High School. Suzanne is currently starting her 9th year at GHS and 21st year in GISD
- She married Wesley Kidd in December 2020. Suzanne has 2 grown children, Cole and Ali Jo, who both graduated from GHS. Wesley and Suzanne live in Georgetown.