HB 1525 Release Form (Human Sexuality Curriculum)
Georgetown ISD with guidance from School Health Advisory Council (SHAC) has approved Choose the Best Way and Big Decisions for the comprehensive programs that will be used to learn about human sexuality. A parent informational session has been recorded to provide additional information and can be accessed via Parent U on the GISD website. In accordance with House Bill 1525, parents/guardians must submit written consent in order for their student to participate in this educational opportunity.
- Log into Skyward Family Access. (instructions for login here)
- Select the Online Forms button, then click the link that says Fill Out Form next to Human Sexuality Curriculum Release (HB 1525).
- The HB 1525 Release form will open. Click Next.
- Select Yes or No at the bottom of the form to provide or deny permission for your student to participate in the Human Sexuality curriculum.
- Click the button that says "Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
- On the last page, click the button that says Submit HB 1525 Release Form. Your form will be submitted.