How To Practice:
***30 min. of daily practice at least 5days a week is expected of all orchestra students.***
1. Students should begin their practice time by properly setting up their instruments and bows for playing and checking their posture and bow hold.
2. Students should beging practicing by playing scales or other warm up exercises.
3. Students should then move on to method books or other etudes.
4. Next, Students should work on the music we are playing in class.
5. Students should also spend time listening to the pieces that we are working on.
6. Students should end their practice time by working on something fun. This can be anything they choose whether it is something we are working on or something that they have found on their own.