Interested in trying out for the 2022-2023 EVHS cheer team?
Come to the tryout informational meeting on February 28th @6:00PM OR March 3rd @ 6:30PM in the EVHS lecture hall.
- Both parents & candidates must come to sign the required forms.
- You only need to attend one meeting.
- All candidates must have a physical on file with the EVHS trainers.
- All candidates must be entering 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade at EVHS for the 2022-2023 school year.
Tryout Clinic Days March 7th-10th in EVHS small gym
- March 7th @ 4:15-5:30 PM
- March 8th @ 4:15- 5:30 PM
- March 9th @ 4:15- 5:30 PM
- March 10th @ 4:15- 5:30PM
Come to our clinic to learn all the cheer material and practice your skills! No tumbling is required! All clinic days will be held in the EVHS small gym.
Official Tryout Day March 11th @1:30PM in the EVHS cafeteria
- All candidates must wear a plain white t-shirt, black shorts, tennis/cheer shoes, hair in a ponytail, and must remove all jewelry.
All tryout candidates must:
- Attend a tryout candidate meeting to learn more & pick up application/forms
- Join the candidate google classroom: e4gck4y
- Submit a cheer application before March 7th
- Review & sign the GISD 2022-2023 Cheerleading Constitution
- Submit 2 teacher recommendations (instructions in google classroom)
- Have an athletics physical on file with the EVHS trainers by March 7th https://georgetownisd.rankonesport.com/New/NewInstructionsPage.aspx
Tryout results will be posted in the candidate google classroom: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDY1OTQ4NDc4ODEx?cjc=e4gck4y Class code: e4gck4y
Please email any questions to coaches below:
- Varsity Coach
- JV Assistant Coach