The State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) program, which was implemented in spring 2012, includes annual assessments for
- reading and mathematics, grades 3–8
- writing at grades 4 and 7
- science at grades 5 and 8
- social studies at grade 8
- end-of-course (EOC) assessments for English I, English II, Algebra I, biology and U.S history.
Directions for Accessing Student Results via TexasAssessment.Gov
Starting on June 28th
- Visit TexasAssessment.Gov
- Click “Find My Access Code” & login
- Review your child’s STAAR results and the personalized resources to support learning at home.
- At the beginning of the school year, discuss the results with your child’s teacher and work together to support your child’s learning.
Texas Education Agency Quick Links