GISD NJROTC Booster ClubThe NJROTC Booster Executive Board is a non-profit organization that provides support for the NJROTC program.
Mission: We provide communication between the program, instructors, cadets, parents, and school officials.
Goal: Support NJROTC Liberty Battalion and the leadership throughout the year with events, programs, and leadership opportunities.
1. Administrator for the Liberty Battalion Facebook page – where we keep all parents up to date on events.
2. Support instructors and cadets at team competitions.
3. Support the cadets in planning the annual Cadet Military Ball.
4. Raise funds to offset the cost of the program for all the cadets.
Funding Support Examples:
1. Procured a NJROTC Trailer to haul Drill Meet equipment.
2. New equipment and clothing such as harnesses, flags, and PT gear for State Finals and National Drill Meet.
3. Remodeling and updating the battalion unit (painting, shelving, organizing, photos, etc.)
4. Countless hours of volunteering work throughout the community (veteran events, funeral services, color guard events).
5. Seamstress expertise on-site to support with Battalion Flags, uniform fittings, etc., to reduce costs on alterations.
Numerous ways you can support the NJROTC cadets:
- MATCHING GIFTS - When you give to the NJROTC Booster Club, you can increase the effects of your generosity by taking advantage of your company's matching gift program. Your donation might also qualify under the matching gift program of a company where your spouse works.
- SPONSOR A TEAM OR A CADET - When you sponsor a team or a cadet, please know that you are providing them with opportunities that would otherwise not have been available due to costs. If you own a company and would like to have your business featured on our website or other pages, we would like to talk to you!
Booster Club Executive Board 2023 - 2024
President: Julie Zenisek; (512) 630 - 6057; email@example.com
Vice-President: Isela Jaramillo; (512) 436 - 6631
Secretary/Treasurer: Genny McCullum; (512) 994 - 7465Booster Club Meets are held on an "as needed" basis(usually every other month) on thesecond Tuesday of the month at 6:00 PMin NJROTC Classroom 714in the CTE Bldg on EVHS's Campus.