Setting Up your Mimio Vote
- Remove plastic covers and pull white tabs from remotes
- Place remotes on the charging station. They will auto-number themselves.
- Plug in the Charging Station. The Charging station must be plugged in during MimioVote sessions to view and navigate the MimioVote toolbar.
- Connect the Mimio Hub (USB adaptor) to your computer. Note: If you are sharing the MimioVotes with other classrooms, store the hub on the charging station when not in use.
- Troubleshooting Amber light on the Vote tray: The light should be green if it is connecting correctly.
- Press and hold the Power LED button on the MimioVote charging station until it begins to blink.
- Open Mimio Notebook
- Select the Tools menu, then select Settings
- Select Classroom Devices- the MimioVote should show as Available under the Status column.
- Select MimioVote from the list and then select the Connect button. The MimioVote status should change to Connected.
Last Modified on March 20, 2013