Mimio Vote: Creating a Class in MimioStudio GradebookHere's a video showing how easy it is to set up your MimioStudio Gradebook. It uses an example of creating a class for Open House.
- Click on the MimioStudio Gradebook Desktop Icon.
- Click on Insert and select Add class.
- Name the class.
- Select Add.
- Select the Add Student Icon.
- Fill in the student name and assign a Handset ID number for the student to use or select auto.
- Click Add.
- Continue adding the rest of your class by selecting the Add Student icon.
Last Modified on March 20, 2013