Mimio Vote: Using Quick Vote
Using the MimioStudio Quick Vote, you can present questions that you did not previously create in Notebook at any time during a Teacher-Led activity.
To ask a question using Quick Vote:
- On the toolbar, click the Applications icon, and then choose Quick Vote.
- Select the class that will participate in the activity from the Class list.
- Click Start Polling icon, and then choose the question type to start polling for the question. When all students have responded, polling for the question stops.
- To stop polling for a question before all students have responded, click Stop Polling icon.
- Click the letter that corresponds to the correct answer for the question.
- The results for the current question are saved to the MimioStudio Gradebook along with a screen shot.