Amy Dedeyan - 6th Grade Mathematics
My Education & Background
I grew up in Alvin, Texas (a small town near Houston) and then later graduated from The University of Texas in Austin with a B.A. in Mathematics as well as a secondary teaching certificate. I am also ESL and GT certified. While in college, I met my husband, Paul. We have been married for 26 years and have three children. Shortly after getting married, I spent four years teaching at a private school in Cedar Park, Texas as a middle school and high school math teacher. I have taught multiple math classes, ranging from basic middle school math to high school calculus. I took time off teaching to be at home with my children, but spent several of those years working as a math tutor and school volunteer. I came back to teaching 7 years ago at Tippit, and I am so excited to be starting my 8th year here in 6th grade math.Looking for homework help?
After school on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 4:00p.m. - 4:30p.m. (if planned ahead of time)
- Come to tutoring (You will need a pass to come before school - you can pick one up in class.)
- Videos of Notes and Assignments will be found on Schoology.com
- Go to www.schoology.com
- Sign in using you school username and password
- Pick the course that corresponds to your class period
- Go to the assigned chapter and Stop
- There are links to hard copies of assignments and notes on this website that can be printed at home, or paper copies can be picked up during class.
- 1st Period
- 2nd Period
- 3rd Period
- 4th Period
- 5th Period
- 6th Period
- 7th Period
- 8th Period
Remind 101 Texts
Text @6pathway3 to 81010 to join the 6th Grade Math Pathway.