We welcome you to the Blue hallway! We hope you feel at home when you walk through our doors. Each one of us work hard to ensure your scholar is doing their very best learning and want to you feel confident that they are enjoying being a 4th grade Bobcat! On this page you will find a few bits of information that will help you though the year.
Main Office - 512-943-5030
Mrs. Cascio - email@example.com EXT. #8462
Mrs. Dreibrodt - firstname.lastname@example.org EXT. #8463
Mrs. Eichel - email@example.com EXT. #8460
Ms. King - firstname.lastname@example.org EXT. #8458
Ms. Stone - email@example.com EXT. #8459
Each week, your 4th grader will bring home a Tuesday Folder. This folder will include graded work, notes from school/PTA and/or information from the community. Please spend a few minutes looking over your child's work. This is a great way to look at what your Scholar is learning.
- Please call the attendence clerk the morning that your student will be absent.
- To ensure that your child is receiving the highest quality of instruction, when possible, please schedule appointments outside of school hours.
- If your scholar has a Dr. appointment, please send in a note to excuse the absence.
- If your child was ill, please send us a note explaining their absence.
- If you know ahead of time that your child will be absent, please contact the teacher(s) a day in advance to see if Make Up work will be needed.
- If you are planning any type of extended trip, please notify your homeroom teacher at least week in advances in order to gather appropriate work, if necessary.
Change in Transportation
Communicate with your child’s homeroom teacher of any change of transportation if…
- They are going home a different way temporarily (for one day or week)
- They are changing the way they go home permanently
- They are going home with another adult or student
You are welcome to send a Note or Email to your homeroom teacher
OR a Call to Office is Great!
We love to celebrate birthdays around here! Please let your child's homeroom teacher know in advance if you are planning to bring treats for the class so that she can plan accordingly.
We would appreciate that cakes or cookie cakes be precut if possible.