Main Office - 512-943-5030
Each week, your 4th grader will bring home a Tuesday Folder. This folder will include graded work, notes from school/PTA and/or information from the community. Please spend a few minutes looking over your child's work. This is a great way to look at what your Scholar is learning.
- Please call the attendence clerk the morning that your student will be absent.
- To ensure that your child is receiving the highest quality of instruction, when possible, please schedule appointments outside of school hours.
- If your scholar has a Dr. appointment, please send in a note to excuse the absence.
- If your child was ill, please send us a note explaining their absence.
- If you know ahead of time that your child will be absent, please contact the teacher(s) a day in advance to see if Make Up work will be needed.
- If you are planning any type of extended trip, please notify your homeroom teacher at least week in advances in order to gather appropriate work, if necessary.
Change in Transportation
Communicate with the front office is their will be a change in transportation.