Phone: 512-943-5100 x7205
Degrees and Certifications:
Room 520 B.A. Political Science and International Studies; Minor History U.S. History / APUSH Head Men's Lacrosse Coach
Mr. Justin Becker
Class/Course Information (optional)All Students will need to bring two One-Subject Notebook and something to write with on the first day of class.One notebook will be for class notes and reviews; the second notebook will for all the students work and activities. The second notebook will be turned in every test day and the daily grades for the unit will be graded at this time.EXTRA HELP / TUTORING SESSIONS:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8:30am
I am also available during my conference periods or by appointment after school.
70% - Test
30% - Daily Grades
- if a student scores below a 70 on a test they are able to complete test corrections
- in completing test corrections the student will write out the complete question followed by the correct answer for every question missed on the original test
- a student must complete their test corrections one week from when the test is handed back to the student
- after successfully finishing and turning in test corrections a student’s grade will be increased to a 70.
· work assigned prior to an absence and due the day of an absence is due immediately upon the student’s return to class
· work assigned on the day of the absence is due within one week of the absence
· late work will be accepted if it is turned in within three days of the original due date
· work not submitted on the due date in the manner prescribed by the teacher is considered late (i.e. work submitted at the end of the school day or to the teacher’s box may be considered late
· late work will be penalized as outlined by the District Policy.
A DAYS: B DAYS:
1st – APUSH 1st – U.S. History
2nd – U.S. History 2nd – U.S. History
3rd – U.S. History 3rd - APUSH
4th – Conference 4th - Conference5th - U.S. History 5th - U.S. History