Hello! Welcome to my website!
Classes: Spanish I and Spanish II
Phone: 512-943-5000 ext. 7359
Conference Times (By Appointment only): A Days 1:28-2:58, B Days 9:42-11:12
Course Information: The main goal for each student is for them to practice speaking, listening, reading and writing in Spanish as much as possible! A secondary goal is for students to gain a deeper understanding and respect for cultures of Spanish speaking countries.
About Mrs. Lermon
Hola, I am excited to be at GHS this school year. I have been teaching at Forbes Middle School the past three school years. This year, I am teaching Spanish I and Spanish II. This will be my eighth year working with wonderful students!
I graduated from Amarillo College in 2012 and West Texas A&M University in 2013. I graduated from Michigan State University in 2018 with my Masters in Foreign Language Teaching.
When not at school, I enjoy spending time with my family the most. I am a new mommy and love my little girl! In my free time I enjoy baking, scrapbooking and watching Netflix. I also enjoy fishing with my husband and nephew!
- Period 1A: 8:45-9:35 Spanish 2
- Period 2A: 9:42-11:12 Spanish 1
- Period 3A: 11:19-1:21 Spanish 2
- Period 4A: 1:28-2:58 Conference
- Period 5A: 3:05-3:55 Spanish 1
- Period 1B: 8:45-9:35 Spanish 2
- Period 2B: 9:42-11:12 Conference
- Period 3B: 11:19-1:21 Spanish 2
- Period 4B: 1:28-2:58 Spanish 1
- Period 5B: 3:05-3:55 Spanish 1
Where to find important information:
- Google Classroom