Welcome to Forbes Middle School!!
2022-2023 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
*** PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION ONLINE AND ATTACH ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO FINALIZE ENROLLMENT. YOU MUST CONTACT SCHOOL REGISTRAR TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO TURN IN THE DOCUMENTS IF THESE ARE NOT ATTACHED ONLINE.
*** POR FAVOR DE COMPLETAR LA REGISTRACIÓN EN LÍNEA E INCLUIR TODOS LOS DOCUMENTOS REQUERIDOS. ES NECESARIO AGENDAR UNA CITA CON LA REGISTRADORA SI NO INCLUYÓ LOS DOCUMENTOS REQUERIDOS Y NECESITA ENTREGARLOS EN PERSONA. LOS DOCUMENTOS SON REQUERIDOS PARA COMPLETAR LA REGISTRACIÓN.
When enrolling a student for the first time in GISD you will need to complete 3 steps:
(1) Online Pre-enrollment application (2) Register Online (3) Registration Confirmation/ Forbes MS Registrar will contact you to confirm new student registration.
If you have questions or problems with Skyward Family Access, contact GISD Helpdesk at 512-943-5005 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Click on the NEW Student Enrollment link below to start the registration process.
*School Zone Locator- Bus Schedules/Routes - Counselors/GISD Course Guide links included below.
What documents will I need for enrollment? **Gather all required documents ready to upload during online registration.
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Social security card, if available.
- Government-issued, photo ID for the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- Current immunization record.
- Current proof of residency in GISD (rental agreement, recent utility bill (gas, water, electricity), property tax statement, signed purchase contract). *Proof of Residency: At the time of registration, parents/guardians will be asked to provide proof of residency dated within the last 30 days. Documents that are provided should reflect the parent/legal guardian's name and street address.
- Withdrawal record from the previous school.
- Most recent report card and/or transcripts.
Please, let me know if you require any additional information.
Have A Wonderful Day!